Cherry Lime and Soy Marinade (For Grilled Pork Tenderloin)
Yield 2 cups
Serves 6-8 people
- 2 Bottles Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 5 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 Tablespoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs. Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 cup Scallion, sliced thinly
- To prepare the marinade, whisk together Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, whole peppercorns, red pepper flake and olive oil in a large bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin in a large zip lock bag or shallow baking dish.
- Pour marinade over pork, cover or seal.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Reserve the liquid.
- Place marinade in small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat to low and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat your grill (medium high heat).
- Place pork on pre-heated grill and close the cover. Turn and brush the pork with the simmered marinade every 5 minutes. Cook until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the pork registers 145°F, about 15-20 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve with scallions and warm marinade liquid.