Mango Pickles (Pickled Cucumber with Chilies and Shallots)
- 1½ bottles of Sparkling Ice Mango Lemonade
- 2/3-cup Lite Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1-tablespoon salt
- 10 Mini Cucumbers, quartered or sliced
- 2 tablespoons Mustard Seeds
- 3 Shallots, sliced thinly
- 2-3 dried chilies, optional
- In a mason jar combine, cucumber, sliced shallot, mustard seeds and the dried chilies.
- Combine Sparkling Ice Mango Lemonade and rice wine vinegar in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the salt and bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Pour the warm Sparkling Ice mixture over the cucumbers and fill up the jar.
- Allow the pickles to cool at room temperature for 1/2 hour.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.